- Offer Valid From :13.09.2018
- Offer Valid To :31.12.2018
- Low cost
SINGAPORE & MALAYSIA PACKAGE
Day 01: On arrival in Singapore
*On arrival in Singapore, you will be met by our representative and transferred to city centre hotel– lunch at Indian restaurant–late evening proceed to night safari with tram ride animal show, fire & dance show dinner – over/night stay.
Day : 02
*After breakfast You will be taken to see for full day Universal studios trip.
*Universal Studios is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore.
*It was a key component of Genting& bid for the right to build Singapore& second integrated resort.
*On 8 December 2006, the Singapore government announced that the consortium had won the bid.
*Construction of the theme park and the rest of the resort started on 19 April 2007.
*It is the second Universal Studios theme park to open in Asia (Japan being the first), and the first in Southeast Asia.
*Evening sentosatour and wings of time show – dinner – over/night stay.
Day : 03
*After Breakfast check out the hotel luggage kept in lobby –transfer to halfday city tour such as Little India, Chinatown and Merlion Park, Singapore River, Sunteck city, city hall, chinese Temple -lunch at Indian restaurant evening transfer to KualaLumpur on arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel Kuala Lumpur popularly called as KL.
*It is the capital and the largest city in Malaysia – dinner – over/night stay.
Day : 04
*After breakfast, drive toEnrouteBaduCavevisit, Genting Highlands.
*Genting Highlands popularly known as, the City of Entertainment and is just 50kms from Kuala Lumpur or KL.
*It is at times referred as the Las Vegas of Malaysia as it is the only legal land-based casino in Malaysia.
*It is one of the Malaysia premier holiday and convention destination.
*Lunch at Genting Highland evening later on return back to the hotel – dinner – overnight stay.
Day : 05
*After breakfast at hotel, Visit the Petronas Twin Tower photo Stop – the tallest buildings in the world, central market, Dataranmerdeka square, KL railway station, lake gardens – the city most popular and scenic park, parliament house, national planetarium, masjid jamek, national library, national mosque, china town lunch evening back to Kul dinner over/night stay.
Day : 06
*After Breakfast at hotel check out and kept all luggage’s in lobby free for shopping and guest own activities – lunch at Indian restaurant transfer to airport route visit Putrajaya tour Perdana Putra, Putra Mosque Putrajaya Lake Putrajaya Landmark Millennium Monument Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Package Inclusions :-
- 02Night accommodation in Singapore
- 03Night accommodation in Malaysia
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Singapore city tour
- Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Sentosa tour – wings of time
- Universal Studio
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Genting day tour with 1 way cable car, and en route visit to Batu Caves
- En route Putrajaya tour on departure at Kuala Lumpur
- 1 way coach ticket from SIN – Kul
- All tours and transfers on ACprivate vehicle
- All taxes
- Round trip Air Ticket
- Singapore / Malaysia Visa
Package Exclusions :-
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or video)
- No.769, Spencer Plaza, Phase 1, First Floor, Shop No.30, Mount Road, ANNA Salai, Chennai-600002.
- 984081xxxx Show